Long Distance Moving with Bekins and Ridgewood Moving
Being an agent of Wheaton-Bekins World Wide Moving allows us to service your long distance moving needs. Whether it's just a state away, or across the entire country, long-distance moving requires a detailed plan, including professional packing and wrapping services designed to protect your belongings for the long road ahead and against any inclement weather.
Bekins Van Lines and its parent company Wheaton Van Lines Inc. is the fourth largest household goods carrier in the nation. Headquartered in Indianapolis, the Wheaton and Bekins brands offer private and corporate domestic and international household goods relocation services as well as special commodities and logistic services. The United States Military also is one of the company’s largest customers. Bekins Van Lines has been in the business for over 120 years, so you can rest easy knowing that their experience and expertise will help make this move a smooth one. When questions arise, you'll have access to helpful and informed people who are happy to talk you through any and all of the long distance moving process.
Ridgewood Moving is the only Bekins agent in the Ridgewood and Mahwah communities. Here are some ways that Ridgewood Moving can assist you during a long-distance move:
- Pack and wrap all items, to stand up to the long trip
- Protect sensitive items from weather and wear-and-tear
- Create a detailed timeline and plan for every step of your move
Long Distance Moving trips are even more stressful than local moves, in that the level of detailed planning could double or triple depending on the amount of materials being transferred from one location to another that is far away. For instance:
- Large or oddly shaped items, like pianos, and fragile items like large mirrors, require extra care on a long trip
- Household appliances, such as ovens, refrigerators, and washers also require special handling
- Most long distance moves require multiples days on the road, which necessitates detailed, door-to-door planning
- Accurate estimates
- A detailed plan for the entire move
- Flexible and affordable pricing options and payment plans
With one of the nation’s largest, professionally trained agency networks at your disposal, rest assured our highly-qualified crews will take care of your belongings as if they were their own. While your goods are in transit, our carefully monitored dispatch center will ensure that your delivery times and dates are adhered to. In addition, your moving costs will be clearly explained by your Wheaton-Bekins agent in advance, so there’ll be no surprises at destination.
Contact Ridgewood Moving today so that we can help you to conduct a smooth transition to your new home during your long distance move.
1 (800) 397 - 1445