Packing and Unpacking
The key to a successful move is properly packing and unpacking your valuable possessions. Below is a list of boxes we provide as well as our useful packing guidelines.
- Small Boxes- The heavier the item, the smaller the box such books, photo albums, CD's and canned goods
- Medium Boxes- These are perfect for your pots, pans, linens, clothes and shoes
- Large Boxes- You would want to fill these boxes with bulky items, blankets, toys and lighter items
- Wardrobe Boxes- These boxes have a cross bar for hangers in order to hang your clothing or for draperies and curtains. They fit approximately 2 feet of closet space
- Mirror Boxes- Serve to protect large mirrors, artwork, glass table tops and flat screen TVs
- Dishpacks - Used for dishware, stemware, lamps and china. Anything you would consider breakable
Ridgewood Moving Full Service Packing Team
Our team of professionals are soley dedicated to packing and crating our residential moves, locally or long distance. In addition, many of our clients ask for our unpacking services post-move.
This team brings along all the necessary supplies needed to pack your home prior to your move date. Organizing and labeling from just a few items to a whole household.